WPSN One-Year Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to anyone 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Warrior Poet Society and Warrior Poet Society Network, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Warrior Poet Society Network as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1, 2021 and ending June 30, 2021. All mail entries must be received by June 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter: Subscribers to the Warrior Poet Society Network will be automatically entered into the Campaign. For each subscription month, subscribers will be given one entry into drawing. Participants are limited to a maximum of 48 entries. Free entry into the Campaign must be made by using the downloadable form provided HEREand mailing it to the provided address. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Warrior Poet Society Network. Campaign is limited to one per household. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than the maximum indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Warrior Poet Society Network.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive one of the following prizes:
Grand Prize winner will receive a military M923A2. Winner must be within the continental United States.
1st Prize winner will receive a Warrior 800 Side-by-Side. Winner must be within the continental United States.
2nd Prize winner will receive one (1) paid trip to the Warrior Poet Society Adventures WWII Europe Tour. See https://warriorpoetsociety.us/12-day-wwii-european-tour/ for details about the trip.
3rd Prize winner will receive one (1) Daniel Defense Delta 5. Contestants must be legally allowed to receive items in their country (some items are ITAR controlled) http://www.pmddtc.state.gov. If manufacture has an ITAR control, we will not be allowed to ship to that country. A redraw will commence at that time, and a new winning contestant will be selected.
4th Prize winner will receive one (1) War Poet Pistol. Contestants must be legally allowed to receive items in their country (some items are ITAR controlled) http://www.pmddtc.state.gov. If manufacture has an ITAR control, we will not be allowed to ship to that country. A redraw will commence at that time, and a new winning contestant will be selected.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Warrior Poet Society Network. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Warrior Poet Society Network’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, insurance and tag and title registration shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Warrior Poet Society Network to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Warrior Poet Society Network makes no claims about the satisfaction with or condition of the prizes following delivery.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Warrior Poet Society Network, LLC. Winner will be notified by [enter means of notification email, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Warrior Poet Society or Warrior Poet Society Network shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WARRIOR POET SOCIETY NETWORK’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Warrior Poet Society Network, anyone acting on behalf of Warrior Poet Society Network, and Warrior Poet Society Network’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Warrior Poet Society Network. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Warrior Poet Society Network from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Warrior Poet Society Network may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Warrior Poet Society Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Warrior Poet Society Network’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Warrior Poet Society Network may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Warrior Poet Society Network. Warrior Poet Society Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Warrior Poet Society Network has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Warrior Poet Society Network reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Warrior Poet Society Network and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Georgia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Warrior Poet Society Network, 9876 Main Street, Suite 100, Woodstock, GA 30188. Requests must be received no later than August 31, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Warrior Poet Society Network of 9876 Main Street, Suite 100, Woodstock, GA 30188.
- The Campaign hosted by Warrior Poet Society Network is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube or Instagram.