This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals. During this course, students will be introduced to movement, use of cover and/or concealment, alternate body positions, scenario based stress fires, fighter mindset, and more. This course requires prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- 3 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Weapons maintenance kit
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclimate weather
|Dates & Places|
Aug 20, 2017 – Springfield, MO, Sep 3, 2017 – Charlotte, NC, Sep 24, 2017 – Phoenix, AZ, Oct 15, 2017 – Eagle Lake, TX, Feb 25, 2018 – Aguanga, CA