This 1 day course lays the foundation that all future rifle training will rest on. Safety, range etiquette, weapon operation, accessories, fundamentals of fire, shooting/ready positions, rapid target acquisition, target transitions, clearing of stoppages, rapid fire, and warrior mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this course is built for beginners, the subject matter and technique is designed to allow students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- 3 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Weapons maintenance kit
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclimate weather
|Dates & Places|
June 7, 2017 – Knoxville, TN, July 23, 2017 – Atlanta, GA, Oct 14, 2017 – Eagle Lake, TX, Jan 28, 2018 – Las Vegas, NV, Feb 24, 2018 – Aguanga, CA