$263.00 – $267.00
Email email@example.com for next available classes.
This 1 day course is all about moving, shooting, and thinking under stress. Students should be expected to have already gained unconscious competency in their fundamentals of fire and basic skill sets. Topics covered include (but are not limited to): fighting from concealment, one-handed operation, movement, use of cover, integrating hand-to-hand combat, and integrating tactics in order to ‘fight smarter’.
This course includes force-on-force scenarios. Protective masks, protective gloves, guns, and training ammo for the force-on-force portion will be provided. See ‘What you Need’ below to ensure you have adequate safety gear.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Pistol 2’ from a reputable instructor or school
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage.
- Optional: a concealed holster affording adequate trigger guard coverage and retention. firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- 3 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 250 rounds of ammunition
- Weapons maintenance kit
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
- Thicker clothing that covers as much exposed skin as you choose to cover. The training rounds may break the skin at close distance. You are not required to cover all exposed skin–just the important stuff.
- Neck protection is recommended, i.e. shemagh
|Dates & Places|
Jan 15, 2018 – Calera, AL, Feb 12, 2018 – Leesburg, FL, April 16, 2018 – New Orleans, LA, Sep 28, 2017 – Newnan, GA